MIH Summer Program
Make It Happen Theatre Company has the exciting opportunity to collaborate with the Negro Southern League Museum (NSLM) for an innovative educational performing arts program that teaches Civil Rights History during a summer Drama Day Camp. The objective of this program is to explore the importance of expression for today’s youth and the different ways one can communicate physically, verbally, musically and overall, artistically to present important historical stories through the performing arts. The program will culminate in a live performance, giving each student a voice to boost their confidence, which will inspire a lifetime of purpose-driven accomplishments.
- Drama Camp: June 10 through June 28, 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily.
- This camp will be a three-week long experience that will last a lifetime.
- Campers will learn about the Negro League baseball era through the wonder and detail of live theatrical performance.
- Instructors will introduce the children to various aspects of theatre with a variety of fun and intense classes.
- Best of all, campers will have a great time and have a lot of fun as they experience the magic of theatre.
- Registration fee is $50 & Camp is $75.00 per week. To pay fees, go to the donate tab and use the PayPal option.